Monday, April 13, 2009

Welcome to CaseyLeeMoore.com!

Welcome everyone :) Thank you so much for visiting my site, feel free to leave any comments. For a couple of years now, I have been asked by many when I would have my own website. Here we are! I will be updating this blog weekly with news, appearances, and videos/clips of performances. I would like to send a HUGE thank you to Sandra Huntsman(Monet Rose Designs) for her amazing work designing and creating this website. You can check out her work at http://www.monetrose.blogspot.com/ Another thank you goes out to Sheree Flick, the amazing photographer responsible for all of the cool pictures on the site. Thank you again! Sheree's work can be seen here: http://shereeflickphotography.blogspot.com/
Yesterday(Easter) I was honored to be a part of the Palm Mortuary Easter Sunrise program. Thank you so much to Ned Phillips for inviting me to be a performer this year. I will be posting the recordings that we did soon. It was a beautiful service and I feel very grateful to be a part of it every year. Please browse the site, watch videos, and post comments. My rates(subject to change based on event details) can be found on the website. Thank you again for visiting. Be well :)

3 comments:

  1. Casey... this is a great site! I think it will truly help your business grow! You have a wonderful God given talent and I'm glad you are sharing it with us! Good luck with your new Business. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Casey, I know in my heart you have a great career ahead of you. Your Website is amazing and so are you. Good luck with everything.. Love you, your number 1 fan... Shar! :-)

    ReplyDelete